- Baking Powder
- Peanut Butter
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Water (as needed)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all of the ingredients until it forms a soft dough, adding only as much water as is needed to help it come together.
- Roll out the dough on some parchment paper and cut out using cookie cutters.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 15 – 18 minutes.
- Cool and serve! Store in an airtight container for later.